RO Soul Eaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eaters: Tier and Roles [Important Please Read]

Go down

Soul Eaters: Tier and Roles [Important Please Read] Empty Soul Eaters: Tier and Roles [Important Please Read]

Post  Ashura Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:32 am

This is something I should have done a long time ago but I didn’t. As we go further along our path to greatness, we have to become a lot more organized with things, and to be organized with things, people have to be knowledgeable of them first. Make sense? No? Well I’ve gotten questions as to what does the D stands for, so Im going to list the ranks/positions and their roles within the SE guild so people can be well aware of them. Please read everything in order to be aware of them. 1…2…3…HERE WE GO!! *Presses Start button*

|GL| = Guild Leaders
|CL| = Co-Leaders
|D| = Developers
|SE| = Soul Eater Members
[These are all the ranks for the moment and the Chain of command from GL to SE members]
[Guys we don’t run this like a military, but there are sometimes where we need to get serious. The chain is to help.]

|GL| = Guild Leaders [GL and has authority over CL, D, SE]
|CL| = Co-Leaders [Follows under the GL and has authority over D, SE]
|D| = Developers [Follows under the GL,CL and has authority over SE]
|SE| = Soul Eater Members [Follows under the GL,CL and D]

[Now guys though there is a chain of command, this is no Total supreme command. I believe in a democracy and not a Monarchy where all the power is concentrated to a single individual. Decisions made by those of higher power can and sometimes will be questionable ones. Often The GL will be on so things can be spoken over with me directly. I’m considerate and an open minded person, and I enjoy seeing things from others point of view so don’t be afraid to bring something up with me that you question or may not agree with. If I fail you, you can take it up with the CL, D (anyone of higher positions) and they can discuss it amongst themselves and then bring it to my attention. We have power but in a democracy, the people have the power, and so a Majority is “capable” of overruling something made by someone of higher power if they take it up with the other leaders, prove their point in a respectful and accurate manner. Ya get where I’m going with this]

Example:
- GL Makes Decision
- SE don’t agree with decision
- SE takes complaint to GL
- SE fails attempt with GL
- SE takes it to CL
- CL( or Majority of the group ) Agrees with SE
- CLtakes it to all theGLs and 2/3 agrees with the SE
- GL Has to change it despite how much he is against it.

[ A Prime example of this was with the Guild emblem ]

There are a few channels to go through if one fails you, but do it in a respectful way and be accurate and don’t come with bullcrap.

ROLES!

|GL| Guild Leader
- Keep organization with in the guild
- Lead the guild inside of WoE
- Lead the guild outside of WoE
- Initiate Decisions [Based on various factors]
- Provide Finances with the Guild [Warping funds etc..]
- Lead Parties in WoE and in various Activities
- Lead/Host Events regarding guild [Doesn’t need another GL permission]
- Assigning Parties in WoE
- Have fun
- Various other Tasks

|CL| Co-Leaders
- Keep organization with in the guild
- Assist in leading the guild in WoE
- Assist in leading the guild outside of WoE
- Assist in Decision making [Based on various factors]
- Lead Parties in WoE and in various Activities
- Host Events [ “Need” GL permission]
- Assist in Events regarding guild
- Substitute as GL [Incase of all 3 GL's Absence ]
- Have fun

|D| Developers
- Assist in Decision making [Based on various factors]
- Host Events [“Need” GL permission]
- Assist in Events regarding guild
- Have fun

|SE| Soul Eater Member
- Follow instructions [DURING WOE and MEETINGS]
- Have fun
[Basically Responsibility free]
[Hopefully the two don’t clash as much. We need organization but we want fun above all]

Meetings: The Meetings will often include “EVERYONE “but there will be various moments where meetings will just Include GL– CL – D “OR” GL – CL “OR” GL – D.
Ashura
Ashura
Admin

https://rosouleaters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down