RO Soul Eaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who hates Sqeezels?

2 posters

Go down

Who hates Sqeezels? Empty Who hates Sqeezels?

Post  Death Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 am

Idc if i spelt his...her..its name wrong. Seriously i think it either has to shut up or go die -.-
Someone that stupid needs to realize how stupid they are and that they should shut up before people find out where she lives -.-
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Who hates Sqeezels? Empty Re: Who hates Sqeezels?

Post  Rod Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Death wrote:Idc if i spelt his...her..its name wrong. Seriously i think it either has to shut up or go die -.-
Someone that stupid needs to realize how stupid they are and that they should shut up before people find out where she lives -.-

Other than hearing people complain about him in rro forum, I have no clue who he is, anyways, What he did to you ?
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:07 am

I have no idea as to its gender, but have you ever read the things it write? 0.0
It's so god damn stupid, and then it actually has the balls (or not) to insult other people for inputting their views about its suggestion -.-
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

Death wrote:I have no idea as to its gender, but have you ever read the things it write? 0.0
It's so god damn stupid, and then it actually has the balls (or not) to insult other people for inputting their views about its suggestion -.-

Yeap i read some thing he wrote, I think the main problem he has is that he focus all he write paying attention to what he and his friend wants, he doesnt care about other people really.

Just reply to his post, and ignore (if you can) whatever nonsense he writes at you XD
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

Holy crap it's a he? 0.0 And it, i mean he, has friends? 0.0 Holy crap!
Lol not only that but he doesn't think things through. He just randomly makes BS ideas and then asks for people opinions, but can never take criticism. I swear everyone has already told that douche to think before he startes typing but i'm starting to believe that's impossible for him.
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum