RO Soul Eaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emp Breaking Set

3 posters

Go down

Emp Breaking Set Empty Emp Breaking Set

Post  Death Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Ya i happen to notice some really awesome breakers in the guild *cough*Saito*cough*
Well i want to be a bit more helpful to the guild so i was wondering what you guys use to take down the emp so fast.

Thx in advance.
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Emp Breaking Set Empty Re: Emp Breaking Set

Post  Rod Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Death wrote:Ya i happen to notice some really awesome breakers in the guild *cough*Saito*cough*
Well i want to be a bit more helpful to the guild so i was wondering what you guys use to take down the emp so fast.

Thx in advance.

lol First of all thanks for the "Awesome" part, as for what I use, I really changed my emp build many times in the past, I can tell you what Im using right now, is really not a secret or something hard to get:

Equips:
+10 Desert Wind[ 2 x Abysmal Knight; 1x Orc Skeleton; 1 x Desert Wolf ]
+10 Desert Wind[ 2 x Abysmal Knight; 2 x Orc Skeleton]
2 x Megingjard (Str +40)
+30 (Stats) Wings[4]
+15 (Stats) Tail[1]
And rigth now the last change I made is: Drooping Amistr Hat instead of +30 (Stats) Helm[4]

Build (I wont tel my build exactly, just in case we have some spy O.o), but basic are:
STR: MAX
LUK: Enough to get almost 100% crit when using Katars (since katar double crit rate this will be Crit close to 50%)

Item:
Poison Bottle / Enchant Deadly Poison: Makes your dmg 4 times higher.
Cursed Water: Adds 25% more dmg on Emp, cause Emperium is Holy lvl 1
Aloe Vera: Lower Defs, and gives extra 5% dmg.
Weapon Protection Scrolls: Always nice to have them if you dont have FCP.
Maya Valk Shield: yea never go out to break without it XD.

Thats all, I don't have Gloom, LK or those food items that gives you extra +10 str and %+ATK (but Ima star farming this ones inthe new world soon).

Any other quesiton you have please let me know.

Rod (aka Kinshio Saito) out.

Last edited by Rod on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

Hmm wouldn't it be better to use desert wind and a orcish axe if you're duel wielding?
Also would curse water help? It makes your weapon shadow property and should let you do 2x dmg on emp since it's holy element.
Thx for the help i'mma start farming those items once i finish my exams xP
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am

Death wrote:Hmm wouldn't it be better to use desert wind and a orcish axe if you're duel wielding?
Also would curse water help? It makes your weapon shadow property and should let you do 2x dmg on emp since it's holy element.
Thx for the help i'mma start farming those items once i finish my exams xP

+10 Orc Axe[4] will be good, by do to my build and the use of Amistr Helm, I don't have enough stats to get max ASPD using 1 Axe (the dif in dmg is really small anyways, really really small).

As for Cursed Water, yea, I forgot to add it to the list, in any case it doesn't make your dmg double since the Emperium is Holy lvl 1, so is only 25% more dmg.

Rod out.
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  FlippingAj Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:22 pm

im a spy tell me ur whole build LOL but if u hav gloom dont use orc skel arnold sed it doesnt work well with orc skel.. oh yeah rod can u time ur break i wana know how long u take to break emp
FlippingAj
FlippingAj

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 pm

FlippingAj wrote:im a spy tell me ur whole build LOL but if u hav gloom dont use orc skel arnold sed it doesnt work well with orc skel.. oh yeah rod can u time ur break i wana know how long u take to break emp

In woe is kinda very hard to time breakings (too many factors involved), but if I get the chance I will try to.

Also good input on gloom and orc skeleton, yea, if you have gloom, dont use more than 1 orc skeleton.
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum