RO Soul Eaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first Death Event took place today!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The first Death Event took place today!!! Empty The first Death Event took place today!!!

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 am

Like the title says today Death's first event took place. What's the name of the event that took place you ask? Well i'll tell you.
The name of the event was "Who's milkshake brings the guys to the yard?"
The event was to determine who had the biggest breast size. The participants for this event were SuikodenZX, Miso (Emi), Chiffon Bellmont (Biker Chick), fullmetal (Jacob) and myself.

The results from the event is:
Death's milkshakes bring the guys to the yard and apparently it brings the girls to the yard too.

So listing who had the biggest breast to those that had the smallest:
D size breasts - Death
C size breasts - Chiffon
B size breasts - Suik
A size breasts - Miso and fullmetal

It was a good thing that no one ended up being in the flat chested zone.

Another event will take place when Death feels like it. The next event may or may not be similar to previous events and the method of winning may also differ.

And remember Women aren't the only one that wear bras xD
That is all.

Last edited by Death on Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

The first Death Event took place today!!! Empty Re: The first Death Event took place today!!!

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am

my names jacob that fills in the ????
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

The first Death Event took place today!!! Empty Re: The first Death Event took place today!!!

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

Alright...so do u want me to right ????? or Jacob? xP
Just kidding xP
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 am

I have no idea what event are you talking about, but as long as no one get hurts, or someone feels theres lack of respect, I will let you keeep doing this events XD.
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 am

no one was forced into it -.- It was all voluntary -.-
No even had to divulge their real breast size...i just made the ones i posted up.
Speaking of which i think i'mma post a picture of me w/ D sized boobs....hmmm maybe i can do it tomorrow morning....god if my parents catch me....i think this time they really will think i'm gay -.-
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 am

Death wrote:no one was forced into it -.- It was all voluntary -.-
No even had to divulge their real breast size...i just made the ones i posted up.
Speaking of which i think i'mma post a picture of me w/ D sized boobs....hmmm maybe i can do it tomorrow morning....god if my parents catch me....i think this time they really will think i'm gay -.-

lmao
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

The first Death Event took place today!!! Empty The first Death Event took place today!!!

Post  niamie16 Mon May 10, 2010 12:28 pm

wahhhhhhh unfair why we have the same size with full yet i'm not A size, huhuhu, LoL, i didnt know it was an event already, hahaha, well its fun^^, next time i wont tell anymore about anything to me, haha, /meh,
niamie16
niamie16

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

well the thing is although you told suik, suik felt that it was not something he had the right to tell anyone else. So i just kinda made the sizes based on ranking.

Anyone that feels like making a picture w/ breast sizes that represent their rank is free to do so. I'll do mine tomorrow when i wake up xP
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm

dude arnt like A size a training bra how am i going to post a pic of that.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 1:17 pm

well you can go out and buy a pair or you could what i'm gonna do. Which is i'll stuff my chest to what i think would be D size xD

What would have been funny is if a girl got flat chested rank but was actually a B or C and had to make a picture where she was flat chested....how would that work? 0.0

If they could do that i swear they deserve an award for it -.-
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 pm

oh and thanks for telling everyone that i have man boobs thanks thats just perfect.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 1:19 pm

You know what i have bigger boobs than you and tomorrow i'll post the pictures to prove it. I'm just deciding how much skin i should show >:0
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

dont u mean green from the water melons u will be using.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

WTF?!!? D size bra are as big as water melons? WTF?.....well it's a good thing i have like 10 watermelons downstairs -.-
I'll be prepared. The problem is how do i make them stay in place? 0.0
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

well there not as big as a full water melon but there bigger then like apples.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Mon May 10, 2010 1:44 pm

u know what just go out and buy a D size bra and put some tissue in there. theres ur pic have fun.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Mon May 10, 2010 2:00 pm

this is where it'll be fun...i'll just have to guess how D sized breasts look like. if i guess wrong then i guess we all get a laugh xD
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 am

The first Death Event took place today!!! Snapsh12

The first Death Event took place today!!! Snapsh15

Lol this is what i thought D sized breasts would look like xP
God those watermelons were cold Q.Q
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Tue May 11, 2010 5:15 am

ROFL dude i didnt think u would do it that was priceless.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Tue May 11, 2010 5:22 am

no one expects me to do things...but i do...or maybe i don't 0.0
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Tue May 11, 2010 6:35 am

The first Death Event took place today!!! Dscn0212
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 am

that was for u death srry its not as good as urs i should have taken off my glasses i hate those fucking things.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 am

No your picture was good. The glasses didn't really make the picrure bad or anything. I just emphasized my boobs more xD
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Rod Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 am

LMAO

Awesome pics. I still like real boobs, and women. XD
Rod
Rod

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 am

i can get a sex change for u rod Wink.
jacob
jacob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next